B. 1970, Oklahoma
Based in Boulder, CO
1997: University of Oklahoma, College of Law, JD, with Honors, Norman, OK
1993: Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art (Graphic Design), Stillwater, OK
1993: Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Art in Art History, Stillwater, OK
1991: Internship at Universal Limited Art Editions (ULAE), New York
- Animals, Site:Brooklyn Gallery, Brooklyn, New York. Juror: Alina Cohen, staff writer for Artsy.
- Paperworks 2019 Winners Exhibition, a National Juried Art Competition, b.j. spoke gallery, Huntington, New York. Juror: Hillary Reder, Curatorial Assistant, Department of Drawings and Prints at The Museum of Modern Art, NYC.
- Juxtaposition: Contemporary Collage, a National Juried Art Exhibition, Barrett Art Center, Poughkeepsie, New York. Juror: Marshall N. Price, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University. Awarded Honorable Mention (3rd prize).
- Murmurations: Winged Beings Sacred and Profane curated by Jennifer Heath, Martie McMane Gallery, Boulder, CO
- Blue/Green: Art and Environment, Spark Gallery, Denver, CO. Juror: Cecily Cullen, Director and Curator of The Center for Visual Arts at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- Vibrant Femmes | Materiality curated by Kecia Benvenuto, Seidel City, Boulder, CO.
- Home/Maker, an exhibition curated by Deanne Gertner, Denver, CO.
- Untitled, 15th Street Gallery, Boulder, CO. Solo Exhibition
- Flora and Fauna, Juried Exhibition, Core New Art Space, Denver, CO.
- Rethinking Urbanism: Redline’s 5th Annual Juried Exhibition, Redline Contemporary Art Center, Denver, CO.
2017 - present: University of Colorado Boulder Art Museum, Advisory Board. Chair of Board 2018 - present
2017 - present: University of Colorado Boulder Art Museum, Collection Committee